The city of San Francisco is a melting pot of rich culture, reflected in its people, places, activities and world class dining. The food scene here offers an endless number of unique dishes that will delight any palate, and one way to explore this diversity is by participating in SF Restaurant Week, taking place January 22 – 31, 2018!
SF Restaurant Week is serving up diverse, delectable cuisines that reflect the rich culture and world-class food we have here in San Francisco. Nearly 130 participating restaurants are offering several courses through affordable, fixed price menus with cuisines for every taste bud. Customers can enjoy dishes that are American, Asian Fusion, Argentinian, Belgian, Burmese, Caribbean, French, Portuguese, Mediterranean, Korean, Southern, and more.
This year, SF Restaurant Week features two-course $15 and $25 lunch menus, and three or more courses with $40 and $65 dinner menus. Pick from the list below or see the full list of participating restaurants at www.sfrestaurantweek.com/restaurants.
- Enjoy a beef shank at Serpentine in the Dogpatch
- Indulge in a three-course meal at Blue Plate in Bernal Heights
- Be globally inspired by the lunch and dinner options at Myriad Gastropub in the Mission
- Experience Garçon, a casual French bistro in the Mission
- Order the bacon wrapped pork tenderloin at Fringale in SOMA
- Get a taste of Portugal at Uma Casa in the Mission
- Order a glass of Spanish wine while munching on tapas at Canela Bistro & Wine Bar in the Castro
- Savor the Creole cuisine at Bayou in the Mission